Listen in other languages
Eclipses have tremendous influence on human lives. It is important for every one to know the significance of these celestial events on their lives. There are five essentials in Vedic Astrology for recognizing the astrological influence of eclipses. (You need to know your horoscope and moon sign which you can get for free at BirthdayShareApp.com) . The five essentials are:
1. Eclipse points are”energy junctions”. It is popularly believed that Eclipse always portends negative events. However, that is not true. Whether the energy is manifested positively or negatively depends on the position of the ascendant and other planets with reference to the eclipse point.
2. The eclipse lunar node type, Rasi and Nakshatra are significant astrological influence factors. The astrological influence of an eclipse is determined by whether the north lunar node (Rahu) or the south lunar node (Ketu) conjuncts Sun and the zodiac sign and nakshatra of the conjunction.
3. The eclipse influences the matters related to the eclipse point house from the ascendant. Eclipse point house is the house in which the sun/moon conjunction with Rahu/ketu takes place. For example, the upcoming July 2012 partial solar eclipse takes place in Libra. For Gemini ascendants, this is the fifth house. Matters related to fifth house will come into action influenced by the eclipse for Gemini born.
4. The planets in conjunction with or aspecting the eclipse point are eclipse significators . The planetary positions at the time of eclipse must be analyzed to determine the strength and direction of the events to happen on the aftermath of the eclipse.
5. Eclipse point degrees and Individual horoscope planetary longitudes, Rasi and Navamsa Charts should be analyzed together. Celestial events like eclipses are significant transit events and must be analyzed with respect to individual rasi and Navamsas as well as Vimsottari mahadasha/antardasha periods.
Get Free Advice/Consultation about the effect of an eclipse on your Personal life and horoscope based on your birthdata at BirthdayShareApp.com