Marriage Compatibility is viewed essential for happy marital life. Astrological consultation is often sought by the love match as each one knows little about his soul mate. There are five essentials that every love match must know and follow. Personalized predictions based on birthdata a(both by Vedic and Western Astrology) give deeper insight. Check Personalized Horoscope
1. Sun sign matching doesn’t work. Sun sign astrology is newspaper astrology invented in 1930. Based on birth month, all humans are divided in twelve zodiac signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Then there are rules for mutual birth sign match of soul mates. This simplistic picture doesn’t work.
2. Venus and Mars (also known as Kuja Dosha or Mangalik) positions in the horoscope are not the only determinant. Lot of attention is paid to the position of these two planets in the horoscopes. But it is important to remember that other planet positions like that of Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu in Indian astrology also play an equally important role.
3. Seventh house is not the only important house for marriage compatibility. While seventh house in a horoscope signifies marriage, other houses like eighth, second, twelfth and sixth are also important for marriage compatibility. Eighth denotes longevity of the soul mate, twelfth house signifies the bed room, sixth represents illness and second gives information about family happiness. Marriage compatibility should be summed from judging all the houses and their effects in the vedic horoscopes of the love match.
4. Timing of marriage should be carefully selected for a long lasting compatible marriage. Even if the horoscopes of the love match are matched carefully, if the marriage does not take place at an auspicious moment, then there will be obstacles in the marital life and happiness will be deceptive. It is essential to avoid inauspicious moments like rahukalam, sidereal sun in Sagittarius and Pisces, undesirable positions of malefics.
5. Personalized predictions based on birthdata (both by Vedic and Western Astrology) give deeper insight. Check Personalized Horoscope . An astrologer can guide by analyzing horoscopes of the love match by well-known Vedic astrology techniques, especially when the soul mates don’t know each other very well in the beginning. The technique involves matching twelve factors (also called Kutas) based on Janma Nakshatra (constellation) and Janma Rasi. The Indian Horoscope matching has been the backbone of successful arranged marriages in India.
Delay, Divorce and Death – all three bring negative feelings to all those who are married or wish to be married. Since these are negative feelings, they are caused often by one or more of the malefics- Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu in Vedic astrology. The other five planets also can contribute as significators of the relevant houses and based on their own positions in the horoscope.
Saturn and, more particularly, its aspects on the seventh house can cause inordinate delay in marriage. Even if everything feels positive, the individual is baffled when no marriage proposal materializes. He finally realizes the presence of a guiding hand, the way of Saturn to make its influence visible. Vedic Astrology dasa periods can outline the timing of marriage and explain the delay.
Divorce is painful for both spouses and often involve legal wrangling and social isolation besides other long term consequences on the psyche. Mars is one of the major players in creating this havoc besides sixth, eighth and twelfth house significators. Mangalik or Kuja dosha in horoscopes are discussed in Indian astrology at great length. Checking for marriage compatibility for a perfect love match also becomes an important issue for many believers in Vedic astrology. Again determination and timing of divorce potential in individual horoscope can be achieved by dasa/mahadasa and transit calculations.
Death of a spouse is big loss to all. Untimely death at a younger age is even more painful. Mangalik or Kuja dosha is studied in great depth to identify this situation. Vedic astrology outlines many planetary combinations which pinpoint to this tragic event in individual life.
Porutham is an essential for marriage compatibility determination in traditional Indian astrology. There are ten poruthams: 1. Dhina portham,
2. Gana porutham, 3. Mahendra porutham, 4. Sthree Dheerkam, 5. Yoni porutham, 6. Rasi porutham, 7. Rasi adhipathi porutham, 8. Vasiya porutham, 9. Rajju porutham, 10. Vethai porutham.
Continue reading Porutham for Marriage
Marriage Astrology involves marriage counselling. At every step, a vedic astrologer can provide valuable guidance to the love match. The three major stages that relate to any marriage are Continue reading Marriage Astrology
Love Match Marriage Compatibility needs careful examination. Once the Love Match transform into Soul Mates, it is not only the interaction between the two, but the harmonious growth of both is essential. Marriage Compatibility Analysis must examine the inner and the external growth of each being strengthened by the other spouse. Continue reading Love Match Marriage Compatibility
Unhappy Marriages are often indicated by planetary combinations in a Vedic Horoscope. The source of unhappy relationship may come from Death of Spouse, Divorce, Legal Battle, Separation,Barren Marriage, Infertility, Childlessness, Separation from Spouse due to Extraneous reasons (military, economic, health etc. ), Mental Mismatch, Personality Clashes or Extra-marital Affairs of Spouse. Here we examine one of the factors responsible for unhappy marriages according to Vedic astrology: Seventh house and its lord. Continue reading Unhappy Marriage Seventh House Seventh Lord