Virgo 2017 Astrology : Virgo 2017 Astrology has Saturn, the lord of fifth and sixth house , taking control of personal life, health and mental state during this year. The planet may bring a change in your life. Jupiter, the fourth and seventh house lord, is likely to bless the year bringing expansion and balance in all areas of life including finance, children, education, marital life and fame. Rahu in eleventh house in September would be positive and may give growth.
Your personal predictions based on your birthdata are available daily (both by Vedic and Western Astrology) at Gemini 2017 Daily Horoscope Astrology
Continue reading Virgo 2017 Astrology
Astrological Instant Decision, is Free Horary Answer at Big Astrology, to reduce the everyday stress of decision making for everyone based on Vedic astrology.
Continue reading Astrological Instant Decision Free Horary Answer at Big Astrology
Marriage Compatibility is viewed essential for happy marital life. Astrological consultation is often sought by the love match as each one knows little about his soul mate. There are five essentials that every love match must know and follow. Personalized predictions based on birthdata a(both by Vedic and Western Astrology) give deeper insight. Check Personalized Horoscope
1. Sun sign matching doesn’t work. Sun sign astrology is newspaper astrology invented in 1930. Based on birth month, all humans are divided in twelve zodiac signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Then there are rules for mutual birth sign match of soul mates. This simplistic picture doesn’t work.
2. Venus and Mars (also known as Kuja Dosha or Mangalik) positions in the horoscope are not the only determinant. Lot of attention is paid to the position of these two planets in the horoscopes. But it is important to remember that other planet positions like that of Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu in Indian astrology also play an equally important role.
3. Seventh house is not the only important house for marriage compatibility. While seventh house in a horoscope signifies marriage, other houses like eighth, second, twelfth and sixth are also important for marriage compatibility. Eighth denotes longevity of the soul mate, twelfth house signifies the bed room, sixth represents illness and second gives information about family happiness. Marriage compatibility should be summed from judging all the houses and their effects in the vedic horoscopes of the love match.
4. Timing of marriage should be carefully selected for a long lasting compatible marriage. Even if the horoscopes of the love match are matched carefully, if the marriage does not take place at an auspicious moment, then there will be obstacles in the marital life and happiness will be deceptive. It is essential to avoid inauspicious moments like rahukalam, sidereal sun in Sagittarius and Pisces, undesirable positions of malefics.
5. Personalized predictions based on birthdata (both by Vedic and Western Astrology) give deeper insight. Check Personalized Horoscope . An astrologer can guide by analyzing horoscopes of the love match by well-known Vedic astrology techniques, especially when the soul mates don’t know each other very well in the beginning. The technique involves matching twelve factors (also called Kutas) based on Janma Nakshatra (constellation) and Janma Rasi. The Indian Horoscope matching has been the backbone of successful arranged marriages in India.
Taurus 2017 Transits:
For Taurus 2017 horoscope, the movement of planets in various house positions according to Sidereal Astrology will be as follows:
For your personal predictions based on your birthdata are available daily (both by Vedic and Western Astrology) at Taurus 2017 Daily Horoscope Astrology
Sun: From the start of the year, Sun will transit from 9th house in Sagittarius and move to 10th house in Capricorn, on 14 Jan 2017. Sun will transit to the 11th house, Aquarius on the 12 Feb and will transit to the 12th house, Pisces on 14 March. On 13 April Sun will transit to the ascendant, Aries and on 14 May, Sun will transit to 2nd house, Taurus. Sun will transit to 3rd house, Gemini on 15 June this year and will transit to 4th house, Cancer on 16 July 2017. Sun will move in its sojourn over 5th house, Leo on 17 Aug and will transit to Virgo, the 6th house, on 17 September. On 18 October Sun will transit through the 7th house, Libra and will move to 8th house, Scorpio on 16 November. Sun will further transit through 9th house, Sagittarius on 16 Dec 2017. Continue reading Taurus 2017
Personalized Horoscope is created from event time and place. For Your personalized horoscope and astrology, it will be your birth time and birthplace information. For your family, it will be birthtime and birthplace of all family members. The only way to get correct prediction of life events is to get personalized horoscope created and follow the transits and dasha periods to get a glimpse of daily and life events. Please click here to get your personalized horoscope and Astrology Predictions
Saturn Mahadasa and Shani Sade Sati are different. Saturn (or Shani) Mahadasa is part of Vimshottari Mahadasa time period, the unique system of timing in Vedic astrology, whereas Shani Sade Sati arises due to transit Saturn passing over the natal moon and its vicinity. The key differences are; Continue reading Saturn Mahadasha and Shani Sade Sati
Delay, Divorce and Death – all three bring negative feelings to all those who are married or wish to be married. Since these are negative feelings, they are caused often by one or more of the malefics- Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu in Vedic astrology. The other five planets also can contribute as significators of the relevant houses and based on their own positions in the horoscope.
Saturn and, more particularly, its aspects on the seventh house can cause inordinate delay in marriage. Even if everything feels positive, the individual is baffled when no marriage proposal materializes. He finally realizes the presence of a guiding hand, the way of Saturn to make its influence visible. Vedic Astrology dasa periods can outline the timing of marriage and explain the delay.
Divorce is painful for both spouses and often involve legal wrangling and social isolation besides other long term consequences on the psyche. Mars is one of the major players in creating this havoc besides sixth, eighth and twelfth house significators. Mangalik or Kuja dosha in horoscopes are discussed in Indian astrology at great length. Checking for marriage compatibility for a perfect love match also becomes an important issue for many believers in Vedic astrology. Again determination and timing of divorce potential in individual horoscope can be achieved by dasa/mahadasa and transit calculations.
Death of a spouse is big loss to all. Untimely death at a younger age is even more painful. Mangalik or Kuja dosha is studied in great depth to identify this situation. Vedic astrology outlines many planetary combinations which pinpoint to this tragic event in individual life.
Sabarimala Mandala Pooja begins on first day of Vrischikam masam (16th November) and ends on eleventh day of Dhanu masam (27th December) in Malayalam calendar of Kerala. For Mandala Puja 2010 Sabarimala Ayyappa temple opens at 5.30 pm on 16 November and closes at 10 pm on 27 December 2010. Continue reading Sabarimala Ayyappa Mandala Pooja Astrology
2011 predictions of horoscope and astrology is expected to be unique as 2011 sets in with a Total lunar eclipse on December 21st, 2010. 2011 brings new hope for recovery from recession to better global climate with regulated global warming. From 1st January Decisioncare will provide free daily personalized astrological transits, Vedic Horoscope, Analyzing Your Life history and Vedic time cycle based on personal birth chart to all as part of our goal of “Astrology as Free Essential Service for All“. Please visit the Astrology page at our member site: http://www.eyari.com/ Continue reading Horoscope 2011 Astrology Predictions